[Wine] couldn't initialize OpenGL, expect problems

sgsdxzy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 12 02:58:43 CST 2011

The problem is mainly described here: http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=14027
But this time, I tried wine 1.3.32 and the problem seemed changed. I got an opengl error. It seems that I am at the corner, just misconfigured something. I reinstalled wine 1.3.32, the problem remains. What should I do?

The error in terminal:
err:wgl:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo  couldn't initialize OpenGL, expect problems
err:d3d_caps:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat.
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
Direct3D8 is not available without OpenGL.

And my game pop up a windows telling me I have to install directx 8.1 or later