[Wine] Re: Error with Harmony:FATAL:network_change_notifier_win.cc(166)

joejac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 12 13:42:14 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:

> Upgrade Wine. This function was modified to work with programs that require it. You program starts here and appears to work with wine-1.3.32.

Thanks a lot vitamin, that is a good news, but 1.3.32 is Development, I use PCLinuxOS and they have in the repositories only the stable versions, so they have now version 1.2.3 so I guess that is not going to work, right?

Do you have an idea of when 1.3.32 would be an stable version?

Best regards
joejac