[Wine] Compiling wine in Ubuntu Oneiric

Christoph Korn c_korn at gmx.de
Sun Nov 13 06:59:39 CST 2011

I suggest you do the compilation in a chroot environment.

In a project I work for there is a script which lets you create a secure
chroot (schroot):
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~debfactory-devs/debfactory/devel/view/head:/bin/build_schroot.py

You can then jump into the schroot with "schroot -c oneiric-amd64 -p" (for
example) install the build-depends, make the compilation and packaging and
just get rid of the schroot by typing "exit".

Have fun.