[Wine] No sound in wine, no matter if pulseuaio is used or not

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Nov 14 10:22:28 CST 2011

On 11/14/2011 11:04 AM, DerPionier wrote:

Try opening winecfg and going to the "libraries" tab. Look in the
Existing overrides list for openal32, if it is not there type openal32
in the "New override for library" box. On my system it needs to be set
to "openal32 (native, builtin)" for sound to work correctly, but I am in
a different distro and don't use pulse so I'm not sure if it will help you.