[Wine] Uploading videos to Bugzilla and AppDB

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 14 13:37:29 CST 2011

I think that should be interesting if we could upload videos of the applications that we test on wine to the AppDB and Bugzilla.
I recently tested the WebM encoder (http://www.webmproject.org/) from Google and it seems to produce videos with a great quality and small file sizes.
The most recent versions of Chrome and Firefox are able to play this format nativily.
This would help people share their problems and findings more properly.
It would be very nice if we could put these videos and people play them directly from inside their browser, embedded in the webpage.