[Wine] Uploading videos to Bugzilla and AppDB

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Nov 14 14:41:45 CST 2011

On 11/14/2011 02:37 PM, fernandocarvalho wrote:
> This would help people share their problems and findings more properly.

I'm sure there are some times it could be useful, but in general I think
video is not the best choice for sharing information. It is much slower
that simply reading a posted error or chunk of code. I'm not saying it's
a bad idea, I just think people will get faster responses with written
information than they would with a video.