[Wine] OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:22:17 CST 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:18 PM, chyman <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Thank you for your kind hints and comments.
>
> I also saw the issue over at http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/512, but I was unsure how related that is to
> mine, because my crashes are not random at all...

Open a NEW ticket with the XQuartz development team and let them know
that you are experiencing the 'same situation' as ticket 512 but that
your system can reproduce the problem 100% of the time.  Provide as
much information as you feel comfortable with as this may be an Apple
video driver problem and not an XQuartz issue.

> Perhaps I try a downgrade to XQuartz 2.6.3

Please advise if this corrects the problem.  doh123 may be correct in
that the issue may be with a 'shiny new' Mesa that has not had all of
the issues 'shaken' out.

Also, Wine's primary concern is working with Linux.  The fact that it
works, at all, with MacOSX is a nice thing....

James