[Wine] wbfs and framwork 3.5 help

newguy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 18 04:37:37 CST 2011

Hello i'm trying to load wbfs manager 3.0, but it won't load, it tried but then just quits.
I'm thinking that I need microsoft frame work 3.5, do I have downloaded this and try to install, it always fails just before the end. When i try in terminal , sh winetricks dotnet30 it also fails giving this message "Note: command 'wine sc delete FontCache3.0.0.0' returned status 1.  Aborting."

i'm using ubuntu 11.04. anyone got any ideas?

I'm trying to back up my wii games, onto an external hard drive, I have this working before, but had to reinstall 11.04 after upgrading to 11.10 didn't work
thanks in advance