[Wine] Re: No sound in wine, no matter if pulseuaio is used or not

Sinel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 22 05:38:22 CST 2011

The same problem here. The difference is I can hear music when i press "Test sound" button, but when I go to Sound tab in winecfg on console appear:
Code:
fixme:alsa:AudioClient_GetMixFormat Don't know what to do with 32 channels, pretending there's only 2 channels
fixme:alsa:AudioClient_GetMixFormat Don't know what to do with 10000 channels, pretending there's only 2 channels
fixme:alsa:AudioClient_GetMixFormat Don't know what to do with 10000 channels, pretending there's only 2 channels
fixme:alsa:AudioClient_GetMixFormat Don't know what to do with 32 channels, pretending there's only 2 channels
fixme:alsa:AudioClient_GetMixFormat Don't know what to do with 10000 channels, pretending there's only 2 channels

In game i can hear sound only on begining, after little time it disappear and i hear nothing.
Can someone help? My wine is 1.3.32 version.