[Wine] Re: No sound in wine, no matter if pulseuaio is used or not

Sinel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 22 15:15:30 CST 2011

Ok, so... the problem is still acutal. I've selected "HDA Intel - CONEXANT Analog" as the default sound device in winecfg for all (input and output) and it works perfectly, but... unfortunately only if you run only one wine aplication that uses sound. If you run second - it gives error message (unknown error) and the second application stops.

So... we return to begining. No sound on normal (default system sound) setting in winecfg.   :x