[Wine] How can I detect if my iphone is hacked?

kindering wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 23 01:02:34 CST 2011

>From a hacking website:
Install our intelligent spy software on any of these GSM handsets for the complete solution to mobile phone security. Our full Interceptor Suite is the ultimate spy software package for mobile phone monitoring which includes the following features:

Spyphone - Listen in to surrounding sounds and conversations
Text Interception - Receive duplicate copies of all sent and received text messages
Text Alert - Receive ''Real Time'' notifications of all calls made and received including the number
Boot/SIM change - Receive ''Real Time'' notifications when the target phone is switched on and when the SIM card is changed
Location - Receive location information of the target phone
Call Interception - Listen in to BOTH sides of a conversation
then how could I detect if my iphone is hacked?