[Wine] SWTOR requires 30Gb, wine has only 20 Gb. Allocate memory+?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Fri Nov 25 21:36:43 CST 2011

On 11/25/2011 10:27 PM, darKoram wrote:
>   The process doesn't die completely cause if i click again it says, "only one instance can run".

This has happened to me every time the launcher crashes or closes. You
should be able to go into system monitor and shut down the launcher so
you can try again. If you aren't getting an error window when it
crashes, maybe try launching from command line to see if you get an
error message?

The game told me it required 25Gb, but it looked like it used that in
chunks - 4gig, then 12gig, then 8 gig (basic info, main assets, patch to
current). If those overwrite parts of each other you may be able to get
away with less than the full amount at start, but I do not know if that
is the case.