[Wine] SWTOR requires 30Gb, wine has only 20 Gb. Allocate memory+?

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Sat Nov 26 08:09:35 CST 2011

"darKoram" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately gparted stalled while shrinking the d: drive
> (several hours) and i was sure a shrink shouldn't take that long,
> so i aborded.  The data is still in tact, but gparted won't let
> me attempt resizing until the ntfs is fixed by a windows program,
> which i currently don't have.  Hence the wine.

Trying to fix an NTFS filesystem under Wine sounds very risky.

If you have Windows at all, you _should_ have that program.
(If you _don't_ have Windows, why would you be using NTFS?)

IIRC you right-click on the drive in My Computer, select Properties,
and somewhere in the Properties display there should be a "check
this drive for errors" action.