[Wine] Freelancer Gameserver Problem err:module:attach_process_dlls

Vehementis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 26 09:04:23 CST 2011

Hi guys i hope someone of you can help me to solve my problem

First of all:
it's a VServer from netcup
i thinks it's Debian Squeeze 64 installed on it

my wine version is 1.0.1 it'S what it installed with apt-get wine
i dont know why i don't get any newer version

like the topic already says i try to host a Freelancer gameserver
sadly its a microsoft game so there is no Linux server version

if I type in

Code:
wine FLserver.exe

it tells me

Code:
err:module:attach_process_dlls "API-MS-Win-Core-ErrorHandling-L1-1-0.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Programme\\Freelancer\\EXE\\FLserver.exe" failed, status c0000142

the api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll is in the system 32 folder

with Xming I already tried some solutions from other people with attach_process_dlls error
so i added FLserver.exe to the Applications list and tried to do the DLL Overrides but the API-MS-Win-Core-ErrorHandling-L1-1-0.dll is not inside the dropdown list and adding it manually didn't solve anything

so i hope someone could help me to get this server run