[Wine] v1.2 for download?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Sun Nov 27 00:28:33 CST 2011

Hi!
  This mailing list and forum is purely for native wine, not winebottler. We
don't know anything about winebottler websites and download links. Wine is
alive and well, current (development, but rather stable) version is 1.3.33.
  Official wine pages are at http://www.winehq.org, so go there and look for
the latest wine version in the Download section.
  With regards, Pavel