[Wine] Disciples III

Nefhith wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 27 09:32:00 CST 2011

Well, after a little trouble with it, it installed perfectly, but when I run the .exe to start playing I get 2 messages, the first one says "A required driver had to be performed. Please reboot your system and try again! (#10000). After clicking "Accept", the second one appears and says (in spanish) that "the game found a serious problem and needs to be closed, and that can be caused by a problem in the software or a defficiency on wine", and asks me to report it on winehq.

What can I do to "repair" that?

If that can be useful, I've got Wine 1.2.2 and Ubuntu 10.04

Sorry my english, I know it's a little bad :p