[Wine] Re: Which Distro to Use?

Fred_E_Krugar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 28 23:00:29 CST 2011

I have used arch it was about three years ago. There was a pdf on how to do it step by step, now if I could only find it again.

So is pulse embeded into gnome now? I was thinking on using KDE but I think pulse has spread into it as well( correct me if I am wrong), the problem in the past with KDE was multiple monitor problems. Which is the reason I stoped using it, I believe it started with KDE 4. SO you guys think arch is the way to go. My only problem with gentoo or arch is that I am so accustomed to using (.deb).