[Wine] PES2012 recently stopped working

mmdiego wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 30 06:31:41 CST 2011

I've recently updated wine version from 1.3.29 to 1.3.33 and I realised that PES2012 stopped working. It just opens a MessageBox with the text "The dynamic library rld.dll failed to initialize (E300)" and closes, without any error message on the terminal window.
I started downgrading the version of wine to check when the error started, and I can confirm that the problem started on version 1.3.31.
I'm running a Debian Sid and I've compiled wine from sources (as I've always done)
Can anybody confirm the bug? And how can I track the error?
Thanks, Diego