[Wine] Re: Sugarsync not working now.

Brianrh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 1 12:04:37 CDT 2011

Dimesio - thanks for the link, I understand a bit more Wine having read through the page. As I thought it isn't a Wine problem it's Sugarsync. So I will not worry about the update at present but query that with the Linux Mint people.

trungpham wrote:
> The problem is not wine. Try to install Sugarsync version 1.9.28. It works like a charm. But Sugarsync will automatically update to 1.9.35 that sucks. That behavior is really annoyed and renders Sugarsync unusable now.

That fits in with what I had found. Now for the 64 dollar question - where can I find a copy of Sugarsync 1.9.28?

I really do appreciate the help you folks are giving me.

Thanks.

Brian