[Wine] Re: Wine on Tiger

mrivera wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 4 12:02:48 CDT 2011

I got this when I configured wine. Is this going to give me trouble eventually?

configure: WARNING: OpenGL development headers not found.
OpenGL and Direct3D won't be supported.

configure: WARNING: GetText 32-bit development files not found (or too old). Internationalization won't be fully supported.

configure: WARNING: libjpeg 32-bit development files not found, JPEG won't be supported.

configure: WARNING: libpng 32-bit development files not found, PNG won't be supported.

configure: Finished.  Do 'make' to compile Wine.

Got this again during make..

config.status: creating dlls/msxml3/Makefile
../../tools/makedep  -C. -S../.. -T../.. -I/opt/local/include/libxml2   -I/opt/local/include -I/opt/local/include/libxml2   attribute.c bsc.c cdata.c comment.c dispex.c docfrag.c doctype.c domdoc.c domimpl.c element.c entityref.c factory.c httprequest.c main.c mxnamespace.c mxwriter.c node.c nodelist.c nodemap.c parseerror.c pi.c saxreader.c schema.c selection.c stylesheet.c text.c uuid.c xdr.c xmldoc.c xmlelem.c schemas.rc version.rc  xmlparser.idl          msxml3_v1.idl msxml3_v1.tlb xslpattern.y xslpattern.l
bison  -p xslpattern_ -o xslpattern.tab.c -d xslpattern.y
xslpattern.y:74: unrecognized: %parse_param
xslpattern.y:74:    Skipping to next %
xslpattern.y:75: unrecognized: %parse_param
xslpattern.y:75:    Skipping to next %
xslpattern.y:76: unrecognized: %lex_param
xslpattern.y:76:    Skipping to next %
make[1]: *** [xslpattern.tab.h] Error 1
make: *** [dlls/msxml3] Error 2

I'm almost ready to just cough up the money for a newer OS and possibly try Bootcamp.