[Wine] Re: Wine on Tiger

mrivera wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 4 12:07:31 CDT 2011

Charles Davis wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2011, at 10:38 AM, mrivera wrote:
>

> > Last login: Tue Oct  4 10:36:40 on ttyp3
> > Welcome to Darwin!
> > p-dogg:~ michaelrivera$
> >
> > What just happened here? P-dogg??
> >
> That's your hostname (i.e. the name of your computer). You can change it back in the System Preferences app.
>
> Of course, that's not relevant to the issue at hand here (i.e. trying to build, install, and run Wine on a Mac still running Mac OS 10.4). If you don't want this topic to get locked, you should probably try to answer the questions I asked you earlier.
>
> Chip

Got it. It just surprised me, I've never seen that before. Back on topic, I was able to change the path, but still got the same results. Here is the new path:

Last login: Tue Oct  4 11:03:30 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
p-dogg:~ michaelrivera$ s ~/.profile
-bash: s: command not found
p-dogg:~ michaelrivera$ ls ~/.profile
/Users/michaelrivera/.profile
p-dogg:~ michaelrivera$ printenv PATH
/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin
p-dogg:~ michaelrivera$