[Wine] Required to know how to ask at wineproject for modify wine

alien75 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 4 16:30:23 CDT 2011

Hi, i have two applications: microc and pickit2 for win-xp.
That two applications are for program in c language the PIC and
transfert the .EXE  code inside it when the compilation has gone true.
I want port microc and pickit2 under wine in linux ubuntu 10.04.
I ask how and where in this site can i send a request for ask at wine-project
about the add and the modify wine for have the support for that two my
Nobody can help me to do this?
Thanks !!