[Wine] OLE error 80004002

Qian Hong fracting at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 12:20:00 CDT 2011

Hi den123,

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 11:53 PM, den123 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> How i can know what is the a source code (or functions, dll and etc.) is unknow for the Wine? Because i can try to change code of my program for compatiblity with Wine.

If your program works on windows but doesn't work with wine, then I
strongly recommend you to report a bug to wine. If there is a simple
test case in your bug report then it is really awesome. Bugs with
source code especially simple test case usually would be fixed quickly
then those without test case. Even if the bug is not fixed, you will
probably get more information about unimplemented functions of wine
which is required for your program, maybe one function/module per bug.
If you really don't want to submit bugs, then the source code will be
your friend, feel free to checkout the source yourself:
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine
If you are too lazy to either check the source code or file bugs, then
this page maybe helps a little: ( OMG, you are not so lazy, aren't
you? ^_^ )
http://www.winehq.org/status

Hopes this url help for you : http://wiki.winehq.org/Bugs
Good luck!