[Wine] Re: ?Common CLI Wrap Bug Strikes WINE?

zhaoyipeng024 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 11 04:47:28 CDT 2011

Escorting Services Our girls are available for both New York Escort (http://www.nyasiangirls.com) out and in calls, visiting yourresidence, hotel or accompanying you New York Escorts (http://www.nyasiangirls.com) to any type of social event. Our entertainers arebetween 19 - 35 New York Asian Escort (http://www.nyasiangirls.com) years of age, good looking and with charming, fun New York Asian Escorts (http://www.nyasiangirls.com) personalities. Eachof our adult entertainers are caring and discreet. A lady will not rush you and herservice is impeccable. She will be appropriately dressed for any occasion from a casual dinner date to accompanying you to formal events. If you have special requirementswith regard to style of dress, please do not hesitate to ask