[Wine] Re: Image transpareny issues

GlennLChugg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 12 07:02:50 CDT 2011

Thanks for getting back to us, I knew 1.3.30 would be the best release so far (way better than anything before it), so much good work and polishing has gone in to the last 12 - 18 months. Not only that, they are adding new features all the time. Now here's hoping either Ubuntu get Unity to work with WINE generated .desktop items, I thought hard about how WINE devs might do the work for them and it's just not possible or desired. All the info is in the WINE .desktop locations and even internal, there is no reason they can't make it work, just not enough complaining going on over it yet ;)