[Wine] Re: about the database hack

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 12 16:54:11 CDT 2011

Mad-Halfling  I have heard nothing about the forum database being touched.

The appdb and bugzilla database were being given to appdb developers  to enable better integration.

So there is a chance the forum data was not downloaded at all.

There are 4 databases user databases I know of here.  wiki, forum, appdb bugzilla.   I have recieved by resets for the bugzilla and appdb.   But as far as I know there was no external developers working on the forum or wiki at the time of the breach so there is a chance they were not exported.

Basically Mad-Halfing if you have a message of more being breached please provide link.