[Wine] Re: Error when trying to run DivX player

vivekratnavel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 13 09:13:23 CDT 2011

Now the divx player opens successfully and am able to play avi format files. But still when I am trying to play high resolution vieos of mp4 or mkv format, I get this error in the terminal and the player quits automatically after some time. Any one knows how to solve this?

Code:

err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x1f3e68 "videorenderer.c: VideoRendererImpl.csFilter" wait timed out in thread 0040, blocked by 0041, retrying (60 sec)
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x1d7014 "filtergraph.c: IFilterGraphImpl.cs" wait timed out in thread 0009, blocked by 0040, retrying (60 sec)