[Wine] bcrypt and no sound

blc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 13 11:17:44 CDT 2011

Hey!

I've been trying to get bloodline champions running with wine, but encountering this weird problem. Hoping someone could give some advice.

When I run in XP mode, I can log in and it runs all fine, but has no sound.
But when I run any other mode (win 7, vista, 2008, etc), I get sound, but can not log in and get
an error saying: wine: Call from 0x7b839f22 to unimplemented function bcrypt.dll.BCryptGetFipsAlgorithmMode, aborting

So I tried using win 7 mode and copied bcrypt.dll from a win 7 installation. Tried changing bcrypt library options to native/builtin/disabled, but no luck. Still can't log in, no matter what.

Can log in fine only in XP mode.