[Wine] Quicken2011 won't work under wine 1.3.30 Why???

alsemus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Oct 17 17:18:42 CDT 2011

I have wine 1.3.25 and Quicken 2011 install in Ubuntu 10.10.
When I upgrade to wine 1.3.30, via the Upgrade Utilities, Quicken no longer works.

It comes up to the checkbook, turns gray and stays there.  When I click the exit "x" ( upper right corner)  a message says it is not responding and I must "crash out" of Quicken.

I even tried an all NEW 1.3.30 install of wine using the Ubuntu utilities and got the same results.  Any ideas why??????