[Wine] Re: Cache large site problems

textmotif wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 18 09:33:55 CDT 2011

To be honest, I have no idea how to do the things you've asked me to do.

But I think I might have fixed the problem. First, I disabled caching. Next, I changed update links to always.

Then I started top and found that another windows program was suddenly the number one resource hog. It's for my ISP, so I can't get rid of it completely.

I killed the ISP software, and to my amazement, my internet connection was maintained. So know I know to kill the ISP app after I connect to the internet, and dreamweaver should be fine. It's using just above 50% of one processor now, and that's great.

I still wish I could use caching, and I haven't tried it since killing my ISP. I'll try it again soon. This website is so large that it's taken over two hours to search and replace "*/signin" with "_/signin", and it's still chugging along!!!!

Amazing! Thank god I don't have to switch to something else.