[Wine] Windows Share mapped as a drive in wine config ubuntu 11.04

jzrodriguez wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 18 11:27:33 CDT 2011

Hello, I'm trying to create a drive in wine configuration to map a windows network share. The computer IP address in the network is 192.168.2.3 and the shared folder within such computer is "Users". How I'll be able to create it. I had tried all kinds of instructions and commands in Terminal and nothing had worked so far. I pretty novice in Ubuntu, so maybe it's easy, but so far I had failed in everything.