[Wine] Michelle's Art: Art Center - Landscape Painting!

lorelmfias wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 18 12:41:00 CDT 2011

Howdy yall--I thought I'd throw up here some stuff I've been working on at Art Center! These paintings are from Mike Humphrey's Digital Landscape class where we Dior cheap (http://www.bag126.com/) paint on location and have the option of doing touch ups on Photoshop later.I think I managed a few successes bag cheap (http://www.bag126.com/) and plenty of fails, but that's all part of the process. We worked in the computer labs today where I found myself overworking my paintings waaaayy too much (Photoshop --you are a dangerous program, but thank god for delete/undo). I'll be going back for another pass, which may Gucci cheap (http://www.bag126.com/) require undoing a lot of what I did today...Painting's hard, yo.I'm lucky to have some pretty awesome painting/drawing friends. Check them out!Matt FriedlanderKirk ShinmotoLamb & Ramon