[Wine] Re: problems installing wine 1.3.24/sketchup 8/on fedora 15

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 21 07:45:20 CDT 2011

onewaydave wrote:

> I really appreciate the help offered.  Unless new ideas to try come along, I see the following options;
>
> 1.  move up to wine 1.3.29

You will also have to reinstall SketchUp to a clean wineprefix, which, looking back, it seems you don't have. I just noticed that your original post said something about using winetricks to install dlls. I don't know what dlls you installed or why, but I didn't install any, and according to the AppDB none are necessary. Unnecessary overrides can prevent an app from working.

Try deleting ~/.wine and reinstalling SketchUp without any winetricks or other tweaks.