[Wine] Re: Cache large site problems

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 21 09:53:35 CDT 2011

If you are running opensuse, there are packages with debug symbols. Don't know about other distributions.

It's very probable, that you hit a system or wine limit. I once had the situation under windows, that a game wanted to install about 10000 small files in a folder, I unfortunately had chosen a FAT partition, which has a limit of 65535 entries per folder, every file can take a few entries (for long filenames), so the game aborted installation, after a lot of time.