[Wine] WHY IS WINE SO BROKEN!!?

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Sat Oct 22 16:45:37 CDT 2011

Have you ran and posted regression tests or error information for the
various programs so people can see where the problem is to fix? Also, do
you have enough drive space to set up a dual boot and try the programs
you want with wine 1.3.30 is a distro other than Ubuntu? I did not say
that to be rude about your distro choice, use what you want, but many of
the posts with 1.3.30 problems seem to have Ubuntu in common and I am
wondering if there is a way to separate what problems it may be causing
from ones that are part of Wine so that the appropriate people have the
info needed to make fixes.