[Wine] Re: problems installing wine 1.3.24/sketchup 8/on fedora 15

onewaydave wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 22 18:00:57 CDT 2011

dimesio, thanks for your help.

I have #yum update trying to reinstall the video drivers, is this correct?

Changed the HW_OK to 1 in regedit, even though it is said to be fixed as of 1.3.18 mine was set at 0.

Confirmed that the package installed is wine (x86_64) and that no 32 bit versions are around.

coded:
env WINEARCH=32 WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine

and

env WINEARCH=32 WINEPREFIX=$HOME/.wine32

and tried with and without the internet connected.

None of this changed the response trying to load SU.  Assuming I did each right.  I am reading on everything you have suggested and learning a lot.

Dave.