[Wine] Re: more bugs than features added?

ahso wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 23 01:45:44 CDT 2011

lahmbi it's possible to choose the Windows version in Winecfg.

Ah so it's possible to do a regression from Wine 1.3.7 to 1.3.31? Didn't know that, should i google for such or anyone has a link?

The're certainly some people, as always, trying to break Wine. So when an *.exe stops working it makes me think that there's something to improve in wine quality control?

Similar for winetricks. there are 3 or even more DX versions but I only found one working. Also for changing Win versions there's no need as we can set it in winecfg.