[Wine] Re: Quicken2011 won't work under wine 1.3.30 Why???

JuanPabloCuervo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 23 14:42:23 CDT 2011

alsemus wrote:
> I have wine 1.3.25 and Quicken 2011 install in Ubuntu 10.10.
> When I upgrade to wine 1.3.30, via the Upgrade Utilities, Quicken no longer works.
>
>  Any ideas why??????
> .....................   Al

Microsoft is hiring people to prove that Open Source Software "Linux" is unreliable...

its an easy tactic...
to infiltrate the top10 most popular Open Souce softwares
& "Update them" by removing features. "downgrade"

so users & serious developers get discouraged with the free powerful open source alternative to Microsoft & Mac.

equals = Microsoft stocks go up.
because "Windows is more reliable."

haven't you seen Bill Gates purchasing Homer Simpson Internet company?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahhR7VrYwFA

people that have lots of money invested in Nasdaq software companies...
are afraid of Linux.
Action has been taken... confidence its restored... stocks go up.

*********
stay away from Oneric

use Lucid or Maverik
Wine 1.3.24