[Wine] Re: Diablo 2 issue with direct3d

lanzd wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 23 17:08:00 CDT 2011

Allright, I found a glidewrapper made specifically for diablo 2.  It seems to work, i created a character on single player and multiplayer and didn't have any issues for the minute or so I was on.  Allthough sound doesn't work, but I've seen threads on that issue plenty so I'm sure I can find the solutions to that. I'm going to continue with LOD installation now.

Please let me know if it would be advisable for me to delete those two entries I have.  I know they have nouveau in the names which is what you told me to get rid of, but they also say xserver in them and I thought that was important for my displays (I'm running duel screen if it matters).  So that is why I asked before I got rid of them.