[Wine] Solar Accounts

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:01:05 CDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:58 AM, nadrach <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Although Solar Accounts now runs, again, mostly ... it still exhibits an intermittent failure to start with an error message that the JRE has failed to create the Java virtual machine.
> Frequency of this is different on the various machines in use, so I suspect some sort of timing glitch ... tbc.

Java can be a little touchy at times.  Even in UNIX.  You just have to
be patient as adding Wine to the system load may make it even more so.

However, I'm glad that someone has a Java program running under Wine.
This demonstrates this is possible.

BTW, why are you not using native Java, just as a question?

James