[Wine] Can someone offer help to these errors?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:35:51 CDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:52 PM, winenoob20 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I believe these keep crashing my Dedicated Game Server. Im running Centos 5.7/Gnome VPS with NXServer
> and Wine-1.1.34.
> It runs properlly but it crashes 1-3 times a day.

First, Wine-1.1.34 is not supported anymore.  Can you try this with
the current development (1.3.31) version of Wine?

Second:  You may have to re-install Steam and the server program after
upgrading to a fresh Wine Windows prefix.  Try that also before
reporting back that you still have a problem.

Thank you.

James