[Wine] Want to start contributing but a bit lost

mouseeatingthebus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 27 09:39:37 CDT 2011

Hello, gaming was always very fun for me, and spent countless hours playing. When migrated to linux ,i missed the great games that were *ndows only. But then i found wine and really thanks to the folks that contribute so a guy can play wow on his fedora 14.
But, at the same time im trying to gain some serious experience on c , c++, posix/win32 api and kernels . I think wine will be a project offering both fun and learning , but is there a standard procedure for someone to start debugging and contributing code? A reputation needed or sth , or there is a nobrainer way to dive in?