[Wine] Re: Wine No music

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 28 06:37:43 CDT 2011

WineChancellor wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I play to eveonline on ubuntu + wine ( 64bit ) it's ok, but i can't listen music.
> I readed this
>
> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=23787
> and i tried the 2° solution but it's don't work.
>
> Do you have some idea?
> I must compile wine?

Those AppDB instructions look pretty old. What versions of Ubuntu and Wine are you using? If your Wine is not the latest development release, upgrade. If you are using PulseAudio, make sure you are not using the unofficial and unsupported "winepulse" driver. Also make sure you have the latest version of both PulseAudio and alsa-plugins.

If it doesn't work in current Wine, post terminal output.