[Wine] Re: What might affect keyboard input in a game under Wine?

dk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 28 15:25:20 CDT 2011

dimesio wrote:
> Are you using any keyboard switching tools such as scim or xneur?

No - not that I know of. It's a fresh install of Ubuntu 11.10 64-bit with latest updates applied. One of the first things I did after completing the initial install was install the wine-dev dependencies and compiled the latest Wine version.

slopoke wrote:
> What happens if you turn off Compiz?

I get the same results. I used:

Code:
metacity --replace

and logged out and in again.

I get the same behavior in Gnome 3 which uses mutter so it's got to be something else that's interfering.