[Wine] Re: Invalid parameters on mac (World of Tanks 6.5)

malen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 1 10:42:54 CDT 2011

I have tried just that and I still get the same error that the guy above reports. Can anyone confirm that these are not needed when building wine for World of Tanks:
configure: libsane 32-bit development files not found, scanners won't be supported.
configure: libv4l 32-bit development files not found.
configure: libgphoto2 32-bit development files not found, digital cameras won't be supported.
configure: OSS sound system found but too old (OSSv4 needed), OSS won't be supported.
configure: libcapi20 32-bit development files not found, ISDN won't be supported.
configure: libgsm 32-bit development files not found, gsm 06.10 codec won't be supported.

I got the rest of the dependencies figured out.