[Wine] ISO question.

soadvayne1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 1 21:01:14 CDT 2011

I am new to linux and am currently using Kubuntu 11.04 on a coby 10in netbook with no cd drive. I have ISO files of the diablo II install play cinematics and LOD discs. i was wondering if it was possible to mount and play off of those files. something similar to Daemon tools. i tried Acetone ISO but after i mounted nothing happend. I googled for a while and came to this site and read alot about the use of wine and then decided the best thing to do was ask someone on this forum for any help/ a list of appropriate apps or a how to guide would be awesome and much appreicated.