[Wine] Forum Software Update and mailing list gateway

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Fri Sep 2 15:02:21 CDT 2011

I'm still a fairly clueless/casual wine/linux user. I've been at it long
enough to have had people answer several of the routine newbie questions
for me. About my only value to the list/forum is that I try to pass
those answers on to the newer crop of newbies as they post hoping it
will help free up the more experienced users and programmers for the
trickier stuff. I am guessing that most of those newbie posts are on the
forum not the email list, so I would not be seeing any of those, but I
don't know that that would be any loss to the group overall since I have
so much left to learn myself.  Do whatever is best for the project,
whatever solution makes best use of the volunteered time of those
working on it.