[Wine] Re: Gstreamer Help?

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 3 20:58:46 CDT 2011

Well...somehow I got it working in 1.3.26. I did _exactly_ what I did before that made it work, and it didn't work. Then I kept doing the same things over and over again, and it worked. The one variable was that sometimes I installed Gecko and sometimes not, because I couldn't remember if I had before. The winetricks script might be a newer version, which I use to install ie8. This last time that I got it to work I did not install Gecko.
It was failing at activating, then all of a sudden, it didn't fail at it. And it was having activex problems (couldn't create object), even though I re-registered the dlls and installed ie8, which fixed it before. Then all of a sudden, it had no problems. Weird.
Cheers,
Jake