[Wine] Forum Software Update and mailing list gateway

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 15:15:05 CDT 2011

My 2 cents.  I've always had the mailing list.  It's convenient for me, tbh
I didn't even know it linked to the forums till I read this.  So I have no
clue if the people that have helped me wrote from the ML or the Forum.  If
the statistics are 90% forum, then I get it.  Just please sent out a warning
before you do, so I know I need to be checking/reading the forum over the
mailing list (I try to read  the mailing list once per week, to see if I can
help anyone, but normally someone either beat me to it, or I have no clue,
and it'ss nice to have all entries in one place, guess I just am kinda old
school.).  Looks like I joined Feb 2009.  Will miss the ML if that's what
you decide, but based on statistics understand.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell