[Wine] Forum Software Update and mailing list gateway

Vincent Povirk madewokherd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:41:11 CDT 2011

>>  (or keeping the mailing list at all; if
>> everyone important is on the forum then why have it?).
>
> All our users are important.

By "important" I meant those users who provide good support. If this
is a support channel, we should be most concerned with those people.
Users who need help will go to whatever channels are available. If not
enough people in the mailing list are providing good support, those
users who need help would be better served by going elsewhere, and we
shouldn't keep it.